- A “KYOWVA-Man” is committed to honoring Jesus Christ through worship, prayer and obedience to God's Word in the power of the Holy Spirit.
- A “KYOWVA-Man” is committed to pursuing vital relationships with a few other men, understanding that he needs brothers to help him keep his promises.
3. A “KYOWVA-Man” is committed to practicing spiritual, moral, ethical, and sexual purity.
4. A “KYOWVA-Man” is committed to building strong marriages and families through love, protection and biblical values.
5. A “KYOWVA-Man” is committed to supporting the mission of his church by honoring and praying for his minister, and by actively giving his time and resources.
6. A “KYOWVA-Man” is committed to reaching beyond any racial and denominational barriers to demonstrate the power of biblical unity.
7. A “KYOWVA-Man” is committed to influencing his world, being obedient to the Great Commandment (see below Mark 12:30-31) and the Great Commission (see below Matthew 28:19-20 ).
Mark 12:30-31 (Great Commandment)
Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength. The second is this: Love your neighbor as yourself. (NIV)
Matthew 28:19-20 (Great Commitment)
Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age. (NIV)
If there is anything that America is in need of today it is not more sports, or politics, but more men who are committed to Godly ways, as described above. A KYOWVA-MAN is also one who has made a commitment to be a MINUTEMAN (contributing $20 twice yearly when “calls” are made in April and October) and in addition share a minimum of $100 yearly to the KYOWVA ministry to help extend the Lord’s kingdom.